Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Xbox Jasper Solution from Questions Answers

Xbox Jasper Solution from Questions Answers : The Jasper Chip as far as I know just makes the 360 run a little cooler and its supposed to prevent the red ring of death. Only the newest consoles come with it. I've had a 360 since the day it came out and I got the RRoD about a year ago. I sent it to Microsoft and they sent me a brand new one. So really, not having a chip, wasn't that big of a deal. There are many questions that usually asked by peoples about this xbox jasper. we want to try show you about those questions and also the answers. hope these usefull for you :

Do they have the "Jasper" version of elite in stores yet?
From what I understand currently the Arcade is the only Jasper varient out there, but they could have started production on Pro & Elites.

What's the difference between Jasper Pro vs Elite?
Jaspers have the new intergrated 256mb flash memory (basically a internal memory card) so people can update there 360's and save games. They also contain the 65nm CPU and GPU which means less power consumption, less heat and a slightly less chance of getting the Red Ring of Death so M$ say.

I'm connecting my xbox to my monitor using component cables which I know can do 1080i. I also have the Z-5500 5.1 audio system, how do I connect the audio to the xbox using a TOSLINK cable? I know the elite has special component cable with a "toslink" audio port. I'm not sure if the Pro has that same cable with the port.
I've never used that cable when I had my old Pro system.

Does the jasper produce less heat and noise? I had a falcon elite before and it produced alot of noise and some heat.
See answer to no.2 you'll get less noise now that games can be installed to the HDD only thing is you still need the original disc in the drive it will spin up to confirm the disc and thats it.

Should I get a jasper pro or a falcon elite (if they dont have jasper elite)?
I'd go with the Jasper to be honest less power, less heat, & slighlty less chance of RRoD then maybe buy a 120GB if needed.

How do you identify a jasper from the box?
if it has a 12.1v rail on it your good to go according to that link.

Ok, Those are some questions and answers about xbox jasper. hope this useful... :)

xbox 360 external hard drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...