Friday, March 25, 2011

Xbox 360 External Hard Drive

Xbox 360 External Hard Drive : I recently upgraded to a new xbox 360 but it only has 4gb of memory. I was just wondering if I could get myself say a 250gb-500gb external hard drive and plug that in via usb and use that. Surely it would work right if formatted first. It's just so much cheaper to get myself a external hard drive rather than upgrading the xbox? And it would work for installing games from disc so that they run faster etc etc?

You're capped at using 32 gb of space on external devices if you use it for games data and such. its pretty sure that was in the last update. then just go get a couple of 32 gb flash drives and use those. to be honest 32gb is more than enough.

I recently got a Kinect! I love it, great exercise, tons of fun! Great for the whole family. On Thanksgiving we all played Kinect: Adventures!

It's a Pro/Con for either decision. But if your willing to spend the extra 100; then I would say go for it! However if that money is needed for Bills,Food,ext. Don't. Like you stated...you can always get a spare external hard drive as well. I have that and it works great and lots of space!

4GB------
pros: cheaper
cons; less room, having to delete saved content more often.

250GB-----
Pros: Much more room, no worries of running out of space
Cons: Overpriced

If you are a gamer, and you will play a veriaty of games often...you will need more space. If you will play every once and awhile with your family...then dont worry so much on the space.



Xbox 360 3 Red Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...