Sunday, May 15, 2011

Red Lights on Xbox 360 - What the Mean | How to Fix

Red Lights on Xbox 360 - What the Mean | How to Fix : So I came home from work the other day looking forward to firing up my xbox 360 and enjoying some online gaming. Nothing like taking out some aliens to relieve some stress right? Gears of War 2 was already in the tray so I hit the power button and waited. Then the sinking feeling hit me. Around the power button I could see flashing red lights. Some of my buddies had told me about their xbox's experiencing the xbox 360 red lights of death, but I'd never seen it......until now. I frantically turned off the system and turned it back on, hoping to avoid the xbox 360 red lights flashing. No good. The red lights on the xbox 360 were blinking, taunting me in my quest to play. I turned off the system again and went to get a drink.

I wanted the thing fixed ASAP, but didn't know where to begin. That's when I started doing some research and calling a few friends who had the same problem. Some said they sent the system to Microsoft, but it took weeks and in the end they spent $140 to get it fixed....if Microsoft could fix it. I was disappointed. That's when a friend called me back and told me about a guide he found online to fix the xbox 360 red lights problem. He said it was called the Xbox 360 Fix Guide. He said he used the guide and had his xbox 360 up and running again in about an hour or so. The guide wasn't free, but for under $39 and the hope that it could help me fix my xbox in only an hour, I took a chance. I purchased the guide.

The guide was great. It diagnosed my issue and walked me through how to easily fix it. In a little over an hour after purchase, my xbox 360 red lights issue was no more! I was back online fragging alien and enjoying my xbox 360 again.

This happened a few months ago and I've not had any more problems with the xbox 360 red lights of death. For less than $30 and an hour of time, I was able to repair my xbox 360 thanks to the xbox 360 Fix Guide. Cheaper and faster than sending the system to Microsoft or having to buy a new system entirely. I've also helped repair a few friends who ran into the red lights of doom as well. None of the solutions involved wrapping the 360 in a towel either.





xbox 360 external hard drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...