Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Xbox 360 Cooling Mods


Xbox 360 Cooling Mods : When we play and have a xbox 360, something that we also need to maximize our xbox 360 to have a cooling mods. many peoples want to make some nice cooling mods while it's all apart. This one already has the X-clap fix, but I'd like to know what else you would recommend to keep the temperature down.

Below are three easy modifications you can do to your 360 to make the processor run 22 degrees cooler, the graphics run 10 degrees cooler and the co-graphics run 4 degrees cooler. (Temps are in Fahrenheit)

Make one fan or both fans 12V. (I chose to do just one, the processor fan)
-The RED and BROWN wires are the positive ones. The BLUE and BLACK
wires are the ground. I just cut the brown one and soldered it to another piece of wire.

-Then I set out to find a 12V source. (An easy one to find) This showed to be a very
respected 12V source. (I recommend this source)

Then I placed the cooling head on the co-graphics chip. (You can also see the 12V
wiring better here)

The final mod was the FOIL. I did not like the air-flow over the graphics chip, so I
fixed that. I placed foil over the head to get the air flow to pull in more towards the front
of the chip. In the end, I actually cut the foil off below the line I drew here. (This is a very
nice cooling mod for the graphics chip, the air can still cool the DVD drive and get
better air flow on the graphics.)

-These three simple quick-mods Xbox 360 Cooling Mods, can keep your 360 running cooler and longer.


Xbox 360 support number

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...